A real income solution for your clients.
Cromwell Direct Property Fund1
The Cromwell Direct Property Fund (Fund) is an open-ended unlisted property fund that aims to provide investors with a monthly tax-advantaged income stream, combined with the potential for capital growth4 through investing in a diversified portfolio of quality property assets.
The Cromwell Direct Property Fund provides exposure to property throughout Australia either directly or through investments in unlisted property trusts5,6.
The Fund aims to provide investors with a monthly tax-advantaged income stream combined with the potential for capital growth4 through investing in a diversified portfolio of quality property assets.
Cromwell Funds Management (CFM) plans to deliver on the Fund’s objective by investing directly, or through unlisted property trusts, in non-residential Australian property with a primary focus on high quality commercial, industrial and retail property leased to government and blue-chip tenants on long leases.
The Fund currently delivers diversification across nine properties located throughout New South Wales, Queensland, Victoria, South Australia and the Australian Capital Territory5,6.
Performance is benchmarked against the PCA / MSCI Unlisted Retail Property Fund Core Index.
Colonial First State (CFS) First Wrap
Request a Product Disclosure Statement
Thank you for your interest in the Cromwell Direct Property Fund. Please complete the form below to receive the Fund's PDS.
The information in this section of the website is provided for the use of licensed financial advisers and wholesale investors only. In no circumstances is it to be used by a potential investor for the purposes of making a decision about a financial product or class of products. Any advice is not personal advice and has been prepared without taking into account investors objectives, financial situation or needs.
By electing to continue, you confirm that you are a licensed financial adviser or a wholesale investor.
Cromwell follows ASIC’s good practice guidance for website disclosure of material information. This means that all material information in relation to the Cromwell Direct Property Fund will be posted on the Cromwell Direct Property Fund continuous disclosure page as soon as practicable after Cromwell becomes aware of it.
- Applications for Cromwell Direct Property Fund are temporarily suspended, with likely reinstatement in early 2024. Please refer to continuous disclosure notice dated 20 November 2023 for further information.
- Based on current distributions of 5.75 cents per unit p.a. and a current unit price of $1.1054 as at 31 October 2023.
- As at 31 October 2023.
- Capital growth and income distribution are not guaranteed and are subject to the assumptions and risks contained in the PDS. Past performance is not a reliable indication of future performance.
- Positions in the Fund are subject to change. Calculated using the Fund’s unaudited financial management accounts as at 31 October 2023.
- The Fund holds an indirect interest in the property via an investment in the underlying managed investment scheme, of which CFM is the responsible entity. The underlying scheme is closed to investment. For further information, see Section 9.7 of the PDS.
- The Lonsec Rating (assigned April 2023) presented in this document is published by Lonsec Research Pty Ltd ABN 11 151 658 561 AFSL 421 445. The Rating is limited to “General Advice” (as defined in the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth)) and based solely on consideration of the investment merits of the financial product(s). Past performance information is for illustrative purposes only and is not indicative of future performance. It is not a recommendation to purchase, sell or hold Cromwell Funds Management product(s), and you should seek independent financial advice before investing in this product(s). The Rating is subject to change without notice and Lonsec assumes no obligation to page the relevant document(s) following publication. Lonsec receives a fee from the Fund Manager for researching the product(s) using comprehensive and objective criteria. For further information regarding Lonsec’s Ratings methodology, please refer to our website at: Investment product ratings – Lonsec.
- The Zenith Investment Partners (ABN 27 103 132 672, AFS Licence 226872) (“Zenith”) rating (assigned November 2023) referred to in this piece is limited to “General Advice” (s766B Corporations Act 2001 (Cth)) for Wholesale clients only. This advice has been prepared without taking into account the objectives, financial situation or needs of any individual, including target markets of financial products, where applicable, and is subject to change at any time without prior notice. It is not a specific recommendation to purchase, sell or hold the relevant product(s). Investors should seek independent financial advice before making an investment decision and should consider the appropriateness of this advice in light of their own objectives, financial situation and needs. Investors should obtain a copy of, and consider the PDS or offer document before making any decision and refer to the full Zenith Product Assessment available on the Zenith website. Past performance is not an indication of future performance. Zenith usually charges the product issuer, fund manager or related party to conduct Product Assessments. Full details regarding Zenith’s methodology, ratings definitions and regulatory compliance are available on our Product Assessments and at Fund Research Regulatory Guidelines.
Units are issued by the Fund at a unit price determined in accordance with the Responsible Entity’s Unit Pricing Policy. Per the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) and the Australian Prudential Regulation Authority’s (APRA’s) Unit Pricing: Guide to Good Practice, investors will receive compensation for any material unit pricing errors. In accordance with these guidelines the Fund does not pay exited members compensation for material unit pricing errors where the amount of any compensation payable is less than $20.
Cromwell Funds Management Limited ABN 63 114 782 777 AFSL 333214 (CFM) has prepared this notice and is the responsible entity of, and the issuer of units in, the Cromwell Direct Property Fund ARSN 165 011 905 (Fund). In making an investment decision in relation to the Fund, it is important that you read the product disclosure statement dated 17 November 2020 (PDS). A target market determination (TMD) is available. Applications for units in the Fund can only be made on the application form. The PDS, TMD and application form are issued by CFM and are available from www.cromwell.com.au/dpf or by calling Cromwell’s Investor Services team on 1300 268 078. This content has been prepared without taking account of your objectives, financial situation or needs. In deciding whether to acquire or continue to hold an investment you should consider the PDS and assess, with (or without) your financial adviser, whether products fit your objectives, financial situation or needs. CFM and its related bodies corporate, and their associates, do not receive any remuneration or benefits for the general advice given in this notice. If you acquire units in the Fund, CFM and certain related parties may receive fees from the Fund and these fees are disclosed in the PDS.
Please note: Any investment, including an investment in the Fund, is subject to risk. If a risk eventuates, it may result in reduced distributions and/or a loss of some or all of the capital value of your investment. See the PDS for examples of key risks. Past performance is not indicative of future performance. Forward-looking statements in this notice are provided as a general guide only. Capital growth, distributions and tax consequences cannot be guaranteed. Forward-looking statements and the performance of the Fund are subject to the risks and assumptions set out in the PDS.