Right to Receive Documents
Cromwell Funds Management Limited
ABN 63 114 782 777
Notice of rights of members in connection with certain documents
Cromwell Funds Management Limited ABN 63 114 782 777 in its capacity as responsible entity (RE) of a number of managed investment schemes (Funds), gives notice pursuant to section 110K of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) (Corporations Act) of the rights of members of the Funds (Members) to:
- elect to be sent (or not sent) certain documents; and
- make requests to be sent certain documents in physical or electronic form.
Among other things, the RE is required or permitted to send the following documents to Members, and Members are entitled to receive:
- documents that relate to a meeting of Members (including a meeting of a class of Members);
- Annual Reports of the Funds (comprising the financial report, directors’ report and auditor’s report for the relevant financial year); and
- a notice of Members’ rights under section 110K of the Corporations Act (such as this notice), unless the notice is readily available on a website,
together with any other documents prescribed by relevant regulations, (collectively, the Documents).
Member Elections: Each Member is entitled to:
(a) elect to be sent Documents in either physical form or electronic form; and
(b) elect not to be sent Annual Reports of the Funds (and any other documents prescribed by the relevant regulations),
by notifying the RE of the election.
A Member may make an election in relation to all Documents or a specified class(es) of Documents.
Member requests: In addition to any election, a Member is also entitled to request the RE to send a particular Document to the Member in physical form or in electronic form.
Elections and requests
You can make your election and/or request and notify the RE by contacting Cromwell’s Investor Services Team on 1300 268 078 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or contacting the registry directly at www.investorserve.com.au/cromwell.