Units are issued by the Fund at a unit price determined in accordance with the Responsible Entity’s Unit Pricing Policy. Per the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) and the Australian Prudential Regulation Authority’s (APRA's) Unit Pricing: Guide to Good Practice, investors will receive compensation for any material unit pricing errors. In accordance with these guidelines the Fund does not pay exited members compensation for material unit pricing errors where the amount of any compensation payable is less than $20.
Cromwell Funds Management Limited ABN 63 114 782 777 AFSL 333214 (CFM) has prepared this notice and is the responsible entity of, and the issuer of units in, the Cromwell Direct Property Fund ARSN 165 011 905 (Fund). In making an investment decision in relation to the Fund, it is important that you read the product disclosure statement dated 17 November 2020 (PDS). A target market determination (TMD) is available. Applications for units in the Fund can only be made on the application form. The PDS, TMD and application form are issued by CFM and are available from www.cromwell.com.au/dpf or by calling Cromwell's Investor Services team on 1300 268 078. This content has been prepared without taking account of your objectives, financial situation or needs. In deciding whether to acquire or continue to hold an investment you should consider the PDS and assess, with (or without) your financial adviser, whether products fit your objectives, financial situation or needs. CFM and its related bodies corporate, and their associates, do not receive any remuneration or benefits for the general advice given in this notice. If you acquire units in the Fund, CFM and certain related parties may receive fees from the Fund and these fees are disclosed in the PDS.
Please note: Any investment, including an investment in the Fund, is subject to risk. If a risk eventuates, it may result in reduced distributions and/or a loss of some or all of the capital value of your investment. See the PDS for examples of key risks. Past performance is not indicative of future performance. Forward-looking statements in this notice are provided as a general guide only. Capital growth, distributions and tax consequences cannot be guaranteed. Forward-looking statements and the performance of the Fund are subject to the risks and assumptions set out in the PDS.
- Based on distributions of 7.25 cents per unit per annum and the unit price as at 31 March 2022. Please see historical distributions for further information. Future distributions may vary between months.
- Withdrawals are limited, cannot be guaranteed and are subject to the risks and assumptions set out in the PDS. The amount available to meet withdrawal requests in any month will be the greater amount of an amount equal to 0.5% of the Fund’s net asset value and (if CFM believes it appropriate given the Fund’s future cash requirements) the amount by which the Fund and its sub-trust’s cash exceeds 6% of its net asset value.
- Positions in the fund are subject to change. Calculated using the Fund’s financial management accounts as at 31 March 2022 adjusted for the purchase and inclusion of 95 Grenfell Street on 1 April 2022.
- The Lonsec Rating (assigned December 2021) presented in this document is published by Lonsec Research Pty Ltd ABN 11 151 658 561 AFSL 421 445. The Rating is limited to “General Advice” (as defined in the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth)) and based solely on consideration of the investment merits of the financial product(s). Past performance information is for illustrative purposes only and is not indicative of future performance. It is not a recommendation to purchase, sell or hold Cromwell Funds Management product(s), and you should seek independent financial advice before investing in this product(s). The Rating is subject to change without notice and Lonsec assumes no obligation to page the relevant document(s) following publication. Lonsec receives a fee from the Fund Manager for researching the product(s) using comprehensive and objective criteria. For further information regarding Lonsec’s Ratings methodology, please refer to our website at: http://www.lonsecresearch.com.au/research-solutions/our-ratings.
- The Zenith Investment Partners (ABN 27 103 132 672, AFS Licence 226872) (“Zenith”) rating (assigned November 2021) referred to in this piece is limited to “General Advice” (s766B Corporations Act 2001 (Cth)) for Wholesale clients only. This advice has been prepared without taking into account the objectives, financial situation or needs of any individual, including target markets of financial products, where applicable, and is subject to change at any time without prior notice. It is not a specific recommendation to purchase, sell or hold the relevant product(s). Investors should seek independent financial advice before making an investment decision and should consider the appropriateness of this advice in light of their own objectives, financial situation and needs. Investors should obtain a copy of, and consider the PDS or offer document before making any decision and refer to the full Zenith Product Assessment available on the Zenith website. Past performance is not an indication of future performance. Zenith usually charges the product issuer, fund manager or related party to conduct Product Assessments. Full details regarding Zenith’s methodology, ratings definitions and regulatory compliance are available on our Product Assessments and at Fund Research Regulatory Guidelines.