Win a $1,000 Flight Centre Gift Card
Cromwell Funds Management
Thank you for joining us at the FAAA Congress 2023.
We hope you are enjoying it, had an opportunity to meet your State Manager and have all the information and support you need.
We would like to thank you for visiting our booth and offer you a chance to win a $1,000 Flight Centre Gift Card.
Terms and Conditions of Entry
Promotion and Promoter Details
- The name of the promotion is “Cromwell Funds Management: Win a $1,000 Flight Centre Gift Card” (Promotion).
- The promoter of the Promotion is Cromwell Funds Management Limited ABN 63 114 782 777 AFSL 333 214 of Level 19, 200 Mary Street, Brisbane, Queensland 4000 (Promoter).
- Entry is open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over attending the FAAA Congress—held between Monday 20 November and Wednesday 22 November 2023 at the Adelaide Convention Centre, North Terrace, Adelaide, South Australia 5000 (Eligible Entrants).
- The following persons are ineligible to enter the Promotion:
- persons under the age of 18;
- employees, directors and contractors of the Promoter or any related entity of the Promoter; and
- immediate family members of employees, directors and contractors of the Promoter or any related entity of the Promoter.
- The Promotion commences at 9.30 AM ACDT on 20 November 2023 and entries close at 2.00 PM ACDT on 22 November 2023 (Promotion Period).
- To enter, Eligible Entrants must complete the above entry form at the FAAA Congress during the Promotion Period. On the entry form, participants in the Promotion must include their full name, current email address, daytime telephone number, company name, job title and answer to the Promotion question in 25 words or less “What are the main attributes you like about property investment?” (Promotion Question) and submit the entry form as instructed.
- Eligible Entrants must also follow @cromwellfundsmanagement on LinkedIn or @cromwellfundmanagement on Facebook.
- Only one (1) entry per person is permitted in the Promotion.
Prizes and winning
- The judging will take place at 2.30pm AEST on Monday 27 November 2023 at Cromwell Property Group’s Head Office on Level 18, 200 Mary Street, Brisbane, QLD 4000.
- The best (1) valid entry, as determined by the judges, will be deemed the winner and will receive one (1) 1,000 Flight Centre Gift Card (Prize).
Value of Prize is AU$1,000.
Promotion and Prize conditions
- This Promotion is a game of skill; chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged based on its literary and creative merit of the answer to the Promotion Question and suitability to the Promotion.
- The judges’ decision in relation to any aspect of the Promotion will be final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified by email and telephone using contact details provided on their entry form.
- The Prize is not exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
- The Prize must be taken as offered and may not be varied.
- These Terms and Conditions of Entry take precedence to any words or representations that may be printed or expressed on any entry form or materials relating to the Promotion.
- All entries into the Promotion become the sole property of the Promoter.
- The Promoter will not be liable for the Prizes being lost, stolen or damaged after the Prizes have been released to the winners.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entry form in relation to the Promotion not received for any reason during the Promotion Period. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entry forms.
- All entrants to the Promotion, including those who may be determined to be an ineligible entrant, warrant to the Promoter that the entry submitted is an original artistic work of the entrant that does not infringe the rights of any third parties. If the entry or any part of the information provided to the entrant in relation to the entry was provided by a third party, the entrant warrants that they have obtained the relevant copyright permission to submit the entry for the purposes of this promotion.
- The entrant agrees to indemnify the promoter against all claims and costs by third parties arising from a breach of the warranty set out in this condition.
- The Promoter is entitled to amend, edit, select, crop, retouch, add to or delete from any part of the submitted entry.
- The winner must, at the Promoter’s reasonable request and only on the day that the Promotion Period concludes, participate in any promotion activity (such as publicity and photography) relating to the winning of the Prize, free of charge. The winner of the Promotion consents to the Promoter using their name and image in any future promotional material.
- By entering this competition, entrants agree to receive relevant communications from Cromwell Property Group, including news, publications, promotions, events, offers, competitions, product information, advertisements and updates.