This notice has been prepared by Cromwell Funds Management Limited ABN 63 114 782 777 AFSL 333214 (CFM). This notice is not intended to provide investment nor financial advice or to act as any sort of offer or disclosure document. It has been prepared without taking into account any investor’s objectives, financial situation or needs. Any potential investor should make their own independent enquiries, and talk to their professional advisers, before making investment decisions. Neither CFM nor Phoenix Portfolios Pty Ltd ABN 80 117 850 254 AFSL 300 302 (Phoenix) receive any fees for the general advice given in this notice.
CFM has prepared the fund summarises and is the responsible entity of, and the issuer of units in, the funds referred to in the fund pages (the Funds). In making an investment decision in relation to a Fund, it is important that you read the disclosure document and the target market determination for that Fund. The fund summarises for each Fund refer to the disclosure document (product disclosure statement and any supplementary product disclosure statement) issued for that Fund. The disclosure document and target market determination for each Fund are issued by CFM and are available from www.cromwell.com.au or by calling Cromwell’s Investor Services Team on 1300 268 078. Not all of the funds are open for investment. Applications for units in open Funds can only be made on application forms accompanying the disclosure document for the Fund.
Before making an investment decision, you should consider the disclosure document and the target market determination for the particular Fund and assess, with or without your financial or tax adviser, whether the Fund fits your objectives, financial situation or needs. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance. Forward-looking statements (provided here as a general guide only) and the performance of a Fund are subject to the risks and assumptions set out in its disclosure document. CFM and its related bodies corporate, and their associates, do not receive any remuneration or benefits for the general advice given in these investment updates. If you acquire units in a Fund, CFM, Phoenix and certain related parties may receive fees from the Fund and these fees are disclosed in the disclosure document for that Fund.
Please note: Any investment, including an investment in the Funds, is subject to risk. If a risk eventuates it may result in reduced distributions and/or a loss of some or all of the capital value of your investment. See the disclosure document for examples of key risks. Capital growth, distributions and tax consequences cannot be guaranteed. The performance of each Fund is subject to the risks and assumptions set out in the disclosure document.
- Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.
- ARSN: 165 011 905
- ARSN: 129 580 267
- Capital growth and income distributions are not guaranteed and are subject to the assumptions and risks contained in the PDS for the fund. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.
- After fees and costs. Performance data for periods longer than one year have been annualised. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.
- Withdrawals are limited, cannot be guaranteed and are subject to the risks and assumptions set out in the PDS. The amount available to meet withdrawal requests in any month will be the greater of an amount equal to 0.5% of the Fund’s net asset value and (if CFM believes it appropriate given the Fund’s future cash requirements) the amount by which the Fund and its sub-trust’s cash exceeds 6% of its net asset value.
- Capital growth and income distributions are not guaranteed and are subject to the assumptions and risks contained in the PDS. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.
- ARSN: 654 056 961